The application is open for the ANSO Scholarship 2022 for all international students. USTC Scholarship and UCAS Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship in china. All students are eligible from all over the world. UCAS Scholarship is also, highly granted a scholarship for students. If you are interested in USTC Scholarship. So, prepare your documents. Also, submit your application portal. So, the admission starts on September intake. ANSO Scholarship is a golden opportunity for all nationalities of holder students to study in China. The applicants can pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degrees under USTC Scholarship and UCAS Scholarship fully free scholarship in China.
The ANSO stands for Alliance of International Science Organization that was initiated and established by CAS Chinese Academy of Science and also, other 36 scientific institutes. It is also, founded to improve regional and worldwide capacity in the field of science and technology, human livelihoods. USTC Scholarship will promote broader S&T cooperation and as well as communication. According to the ANSO Scholarship strategic plan and for young talents launched for the best trainer and also, cultivation of fresh scientists from all around the world.
The ANSO scholarship in two universities USTC and as well as UCAS. Now, these two institutes offer USTC Scholarship 2022. It also provides the young scholar and also, who are out of China. The University of Chinese Academy of Science(UCAS) and the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC).
The ANSO Scholarship gives to young students and scholars who are living out of China. Also, gain this opportunity to pursue their higher education at the University of Science and Technology of China and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences or institute of CAS. USTC Scholarship offer only two program Master and Ph.D. each year almost 200 Master students and 300 Ph.D. students from all around the world.
The duration of the ANSO Scholarship for the master is up to 3-year. Ph.D. Program up to 4-year. Chinese universities are now competing with US Universities. You can achieve this great opportunity.
- These two institutes are the best to rank in China.
- The University of Chinese Academy of Science’s rank is 84 (UCAS).
- University of Science and Technology of China’s ranking is 93.
- It is a public university.
- Both institutes offer two programs Master and Ph.D. Almost 200 Master’s Students and 300 Ph.D. students are admitted to these institutes. Under ANSO Scholarship every year.
- Deadline: 31-March-2022
Interested applicants to study in China at USTC Scholarship or UCAS with Fully Funded ANSO Scholarship 2022 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- non-Chinses out of china
- Students must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Master’s Program.
- The student must have a Master’s degree for a Ph.D. degree.
- Good physical health and also, mental health
- Have the abilities to leaderships and also, management, volunteer activities
- You must have strong skills for research and also, interest in research.
Also, Check your major. You must click under the link to check your Major.
Also, check other scholarships
- Try to best contact a supervisor from UCAS/USTC related to your department.
- Hence, the acceptance letter is a must for UCAS.
- The acceptance letter is not compulsory for USTC Scholarship.
- So, contact with supervisor for an acceptance letter. It increases your admission chance.
USTC: Faculty List of USTC
The UCAS: Faculty List of UCAS
UCAS: Offered Programs Master And PhD
How to Apply
All the application steps are mentioned here you should follow these steps and successfully submit your application under the ANSO Scholarship or USTC Scholarship in China. If you face any problem while submitting your application then, you need to watch the video on how to submit the application. If you want to discuss USTC Scholarship or any other scholarship then, you need to should join our FB Group for more discussion about ANSO Scholarship.
Step-2: 1st you must check the eligibility then, start your application.
3-Step: Prepare your documents.
Step-4: Select your institute and also, submit your application. Also, choose the desired program in which you want to apply.
Step-5: Then, submit your application for ANSO.