The Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 is open now for international students who want to study in China. ZJNU Scholarship is a fully free scholarship for all nationalities holders students who want to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degrees. If you are interested in Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023 then, hurry up and prepare your documents according to the requirements of the university and Scholarship in China. ZJNU University Scholarship is for excellent students in their academic record that start in order to attract many students who have a good educational background. It also provides a favorable and as well as international environment to all nationalities holders students. Also, check all other latest scholarships.
- Organization: The Scholarship provider’s name is China Scholarship Councill.
- Institute Name: The Institute’s name is Zhejiang Normal University.
- Program-Level: The ZJNU Scholarship is available for those students who want to apply for masters and Ph.D. Students.
- Award: Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023 is a fully free Scholarship for everyone.
- Monthly Stipend: The Monthly stipend for the Master’s program is 3000 RMB and 3500 RMB for the Ph.D. program.
- Apply-Mode: Just an online application is enough.
- Fee: There is no need to pay the university application fee.
- Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is 20 February 2023.
- All nationalities holder students can submit their applications under the ZJNU Scholarship 2023.
- Students who want to apply for the Master’s program then require the 16-years of education and also, under the 35-years.
- Applicants who want to apply for the Ph.D. program then require a Master’s degree and also, under the age of 40 years.
- There is no need for IELTS applicants to submit their application with English Proficiency Letter.
- Non-Criminal Record
- CSC application from Zhejiang university agency number is 10345 and also, select category B.
- There is a need to submit the Highest education transcript that must notarize a copy.
- Highest degree certificate notarized copy.
- Research plan or study plan at least 1000 words.
- There is a need to submit a physical examination form.
- Two reference letters from your previous institute or professors.
- Those students who want to apply for the English-taught program then provide the English proficiency letter.
- Those students who want to apply for the Chinese Taught program then, require the HSK Certificate.
- Acceptance letter for Ph.D. students.
- Police clearance certificate from your police station.
How to Apply
If you want to submit your application under the Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China. If you want to see the official announcement of the Scholarship then, you need to click on the official link of the University. When you want to submit your application on the CSC portal then, you click on the CSC link. After that, the CSC portal opens and you can also, submit your application easily to the CSC portal.
If you face in problem while submitting your application under the ZJNU Scholarship 2022. Then, just visit our YouTube-Channel and also, watch videos on how to apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship. If you want to discuss any scholarship from all over the world. Then, you need to Join FB-Group for more discussion about Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship in China and also, all other countries.