Now we are going to start how to apply for scholarships in China. We shall guide you from A To Z. On how to prepare your Scholarships Documents and also, Provide you with each document sample. How to make create accounts and documents to study in China.
These Documents should be scanned copies in your system before applying.
- White Background Pictures.
- Two Recommendation letters from your institute Professor/Associate Professors.
- English Proficiency Letter
- Study Plan/Research Plan
- Publication(If you have it is optional) It depends on your program and university to which you want to apply. Most universities require publication for Ph.D. students.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the police department in your area.
- Physical Examination Form
- Educational Degrees/Transcripts(must be notarized) no need to notarize your original documents. You should copy documents of documents notarized(best should color copy of documents notarized)
If you need any type of documents then, must click the documents button. All the documents are available that support you to study in China.