If you want to study in Indonesia then, Indonesia offers an Indonesian Government Scholarship for international students. KNB Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that offers by the Indonesian Government. If you are really interested in KNB then, prepare your documents as soon as possible. It is a very big offer for middle students who can not afford study expenses for higher education. If your document is ready then, you can apply now the application is started for Scholarships in Indonesia.
The Indonesian Scholarship at ITS Surabaya has adapted the master’s and also, Doctorate program for global applicants and offers fully funded grants. Candidates can apply for this Fully Funded KNB Fellowship in Indonesia in any field of study offered by ITS Surabaya University. So, it is a great opportunity for students from all over the world to concentrate in Indonesia with a full Indonesian Government Scholarship at one of the highest colleges in Indonesia.
- Provider: KNB Scholarship 2022
- Institute: ITS Surabaya
- Faculty: All
- Degree: Master’s and also, Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Application-Method: submit the online application
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Application Deadline: Check the official site link under
Applicants should be notified that all scientific presentations and exercises will be managed in Indonesian. This is supported by the Directorate General of Higher Education Indonesia. All stunt doubles will actually want to concentrate in the elite colleges of Indonesia, explore various urban areas.
Add to the human asset advancement in the developing nations.
- Advance further social agreement
Strengthen the relationship between developing countries.
- Also, the connection between non-industrial nations.
Improve Indonesian advanced education establishments
Interested applicants to study at ITS Surabaya University with the fully funded KNB scholarship, Government of Indonesia Scholarship 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be outside Indonesia
- If you want to apply for a Master’s then, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who want to apply for a Ph.D. program then must have 18-years of education.
- Age must be under when you submit your application.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade of 3.25 CGPA
- CGPA required for the Indonesian Government Scholarship is 3.25.
- Language Requirements: The candidate must have a TOEFL IBT score of 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or other English proficiency tests with the same score). Also, You need to learn Indonesian within one year.
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in a particular country and also, issued in the same year as an application.
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- Nomination letter from a specific government official (Ministry of Education, other related government agency.
- 2 reference or recommendation letter
- Proof of passing TOEFL exams (or some other tests of English proficiency) taken within the last 2 years
- Verified official medical report (official diagnosis), drawn up by a confirmed physician, indicating the exact year of use.
- Include living allowance in it.
- Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
- Also, Health insurance
- Round trip international ticket
- Free Immigration Fee
- No university tuition fee.
Click on it to See the Official Announcement
How to Apply For an Indonesian Government Scholarship
First read all eligibility requirements then, follow all these steps for a successful application.
Step-1: 1st, download the invitation letter from the official website of KNB the link is mention under
Click on it to visit the Site
Step-2: Now submit all application documents include invitation letter, passport, academic certificates, and academic transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy in your nation of origin to obtain the proposal/recommendation letter.
Step-3: At last, submit an online application the link is under