Now the HEC announces the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Phase-III accepting the application. The HEC takes this initiative with the Government of Pakistan for the only Pakistani students to study in Pakistanis universities. HEC Ehsaas Scholarship is a full free Scholarship for all Undergraduate scholarship for those students who live in Pakistan. So, the students can complete their studies on HEC Government fully free scholarship under the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship in Pakistan. If you are interested in Ehsass Scholarship then, hurry up and don’t waste your time. The application method is very easy the applicant can apply by self for HEC Scholarship.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is a financial assistance scheme that offers the scholarship who need financially deserving students particularly female. Also, the person who with multiple abilities to continue their higher education according to their choice. The applicants also, select the university in which they want to pursue their study. The HEC Ehsaas Scholarship is offered for all field relates students who continue their four/five-year undergraduate degree program. The applicants can also, submit their application for undergraduate admission and also continue students under the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship. Applicants who face financial issues and also can’t bear their educational expenses. The Ehsaas Scholarship is for those students who continue their undergraduate study in any university in Pakistan. The purpose of the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship is to overcome poverty.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Hence, the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship for higher education itself. Suppose as the survey experience only 0.4% of children in the lowest quintile of the population that enrolled in HEC institution. It is far under the national average of students 10%.
As the National Human Development Report 2017. Pakistan is one of the youngest countries in the world that realize the demographic reality in which has a population of almost 220 million. Hence, more than half are of university cohort age and the priority of Pakistani Governments. It is to work on these programs that drive to provide achievement to financial deserve and increase gender equity. The HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2021 to create opportunities for a segment of youth that bring them under the net of the HEC Scholarship. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship also creates equal study opportunities for all students in Pakistan.
Pakistani Government launch the largest country Scholarship Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship to secure students’ future. Under the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 200,000 awards to deserving students in their four-year education. Female students also, get the golden opportunity the quat of the Female students is 50%. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program is a fully free program. Roundabout the 50,000 each year from how income gets the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship for their 4 to 5 year of education in universities of Pakistan.
Main Features of HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2021
- There are 50,000 scholarships annually
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarship students in their 4-year study period.
- 50% quota reserve for female students.
- Also, convert the full tuition fee under the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend 4000 provide each student.
- Disable and underprivileged areas students will be the special preference.
Eligibility Criteria HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2021
- Those students can apply for this scholarship who got admission on a merit basis in any public sector respective universities.
- Students who belong to low-income families can apply.
- Students who must enroll in their undergraduate study in affiliated public sectors or universities are eligible for this Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Those students who get admission to any institute on a self-finance/self-support program are not eligible to apply for the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship.
- If the students are getting other scholarship and grants then they are not eligible to apply.
- The students must be regular and distant learning students who are ineligible. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship offer needs to be based grant to the students who pursue their undergraduate degree in any recognize institute.
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship portal reopens on 30-September-2021 and the deadline for the scholarship is 30-November-2021.
How to Apply for HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2021
- If you want to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship then, the application link is mention here http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf. You can simply click on the link and submit your application on the portal.
- The students must submit the complete application form to the respective university financial aid office.
- No need to submit your application form direct to HEC/BISP.
When you submit your application online then these documents are required to apply to the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship. All these documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office in your university.
- Applicant CNIC copy/B. Form and Father/Mother/Guardian CNIC copy.
- Need Salary clip/income certificate of Guardian.
- The applicant Father/Guardian belongs to a laborer on daily wages/shopkeeper or private job in which income less than, 45,000. Then, the Income certificate must attach on the cheap stamp paper only 50/- Rs.
- If the applicants live in a rental house then provide a copy of the rent agreement.
- Last fee receipts copy applicants and siblings (if applicable)
- Also, the medical bills/expenditure-related document copies if applicable.
- Students passport size Picture and House picture from the outside front
If you face any issues while applying for HEC Ehsaas Scholarship then, no need to worry. All application mention is mention and how to submit your application on Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship watch video YouTube. If you want to need any information or discussion about any type of scholarship then, must join our FB-Group for more discussion.