Currently, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology offers a GIST Scholarship in South Korea. If you are interested in the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship. Then, hurry to apply for the GIST Scholarship in Korea. All international students can also, apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship in Korea. GIST Scholarship offer for all nationalities of holder students to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degrees. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship is a big opportunity for international students to explore their ideas in Korea. South Korea has become an advanced country that welcomes students under scholarship. Korean technology increase day by day.
GIST Scholarship provides a bright chance for international students to create high research in the field of development of science and technology. Hence, GIST is the top university in Korea that offers a scholarship for international students every year. GIST Scholarship also provides a big opportunity after completing the degree to work and promotes collaboration between foreign and domestic research programs. Since then, the institute remains highly world-class researchers and also, scientists. The top lecturers in South Korea come from the GIST and the first national university of Korea. GIST institute is the first number in the citation of professors in Korea for 14 years and also, the rank of the GIST is 4th QS World ranking universities
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. students to achieve the objective. It is proud to create future science and technology in the competitive world. to lead the world and the instruction language is English. So, the international students don’t feel any problem while writing their thesis. The researchers of the GIST Scholarship in Korea will learn the Korean culture while they living here for a maximum of 3, 7, or 8-year for Master/Ph.D. Also, provide financial support along with the ability criteria and understandable procedure to apply.
The Details of the GIST Scholarship
- The program will start in South Korea and the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship.
- The degree level of the GIST is Master’s degree program, Ph.D. degree program.
- The monthly stipend for Master’s students is 140,000 Won and also, the Monthly stipend for Ph.D. students is 295,000 Won.
- Also, provide the meal allowance for both MS and Ph.D. students is 100,000 Won and the students must get at least 9 credits in the previous semester to get meal allowance.
- All students who participate in research projects will get a research assistantship for the Master 4,785,384 won yearly and a Ph.D. assistantship 12,263,262 yearly.
- Also, both MS and Ph.D. students must maintain a 3 or higher out of 4.5 GPA.
- Also, cover your one-way flight to Korea will reimburse.
- Cover your 80% domestic health insurance and also, health insurance includes annual medical checkups.
Eligibility Criteria of the GIST Scholarship
- All applicants must complete their previous degrees to apply before the GIST Scholarship.
- The candidates belong to international students and also, candidates must have the English proficiency
How to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2022?
If you want to apply for a GIST scholarship then, apply link is mention here. If you want to check the official announcement of the GIST Scholarship in Korea. Therefore, the official link is mention here of the GIST in Korea. If you face any issue while applying for a scholarship the must-watch video for how to submit your application
If you want to apply for GIST then click on Apply
If you want to check the official site then click on the Official Site
- The deadline for the GIST Scholarship or Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology scholarship is 15-October-2021