Now MIS Scholarship is open in Malaysia for international students. It is the Malaysia Government Scholarship named Malaysia International Scholarship that is currently announced for the 2022 intake. You can study in Malaysia for higher education and do strong research in your field. The total area of Malaysia’s landmass is over 300,000 square km. Kuala Lumpur is the country’s capital and has a very beautiful beach, island, and hill station. Malaysian Government that welcomes all students from Asian countries. Intelligent students with good research feedback with high academic scores the government welcomes these qualities of the candidate to study in her country.
Its labs are well established, advanced, and available for students those study here. This scholarship is offered for ASEAN member countries and now the application portal is open for everyone. If you want to apply for MIS then, don’t miss this chance and also, apply as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysia International Scholarship
- The applicant must be under the age of 45 years to apply for an MIS scholarship.
- If anyone wants to apply under MIS for the Master’s program then, he must have a Graduate degree with a CGPA of 3.5 out of 4 CGPA and a Master’s complete degree to apply to P.h.D. The selection is based on merit and the scholarship is awarded to those students who have high research and publication.
- Must be required English proficiency test for applying to an MIS scholarship in Malaysia. If you have done IELTS then, a 6.5 minimum score is required for this. Anyone has a TOFEL test then, it is divided into three categories and each category requires a different grade. If you have paper base TOFEL then, at least a 580 score is required, 230 scores for a computer-based test, and 92 marks are required for the internet-based tests.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
- Good health conditions and issue reports by Professional doctors or Medical Officier and Medical expenses are bears by students.
- Candidates must write a proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Malaysia it must be research base
Malaysia International Scholarship provides a successful applicant’s tuition fee and a monthly stipend in the amount of 1,500 RM monthly. All traveling is bear by students the Government does not support you and suggests you can check the monthly living expenses in Malaysia.
Terms & Condition
- The scholarship is a full-time study from all programs in all institutes. MIS can not be changed program during the scholarship duration.
- The successful candidate must follow the rules and regulations of the university.
- If anyone suspends their study then, the monthly stipend is no issue to students.
- Those students who achieve the MIS Scholarship then, meet all requirements of the university including the medical report.
- The MIS must be issued by the Malaysian universities and research can be out of Malaysia
The provider organization name is MIS which stands for Malaysia International Scholarship 2022 and the award can be taken in Malaysian Universities. Almost all departments available are science, arts, management, etc, for the Master and also, P.h.D program. MIS is a fully-funded scholarship and you can apply online from anywhere. The number of scholarships is not known and the deadline for MIS is 30-04-2021.
You can also, check the university’s names, programs, and other requirements. Hence, the official link is given to the website you must read all instructions.